Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I WON!!!!

I won a $75.00 Amazon Gift Card from Beachy Mimi! I love Amazon and I always have items stored in my cart, just waiting for some extra money to appear. Lucky me...my Fairy God Mother waved her wand....

This is what I'm getting!!!








First a couple of books by Anne Geddes. I've never felt strong enough to buy one of her books. Now I am and I can!
























Next, a couple of books for work. This year one of my goals is to improve how I teach writing. These should give me some ideas.















Also, many new mothers' blogs that I read seem to be dealing with crying and their babies not sleeping. I've heard great things about this book from a lot of people, so I thought I'd give it a try.














Finally, two books for me that have been on my wish list for awhile.
















Thanks again, Beachy Mimi. You made my day!!!

7 comments:

Beachy Mimi said...

Great choices, Tracey!

Becky said...

Wow! $75!! Very generous! She gives away some very generous stuff! I've got to start following her blog!!

Amy said...

Congratulations, Tracey!
I look forward to hearing how you like these books.

God Bless,
Amy:)

Debbie B said...

Wow! That's a great gift. Great books. I heard a lot of good things about the Happiest Baby right as we were bringing Izzy home and never had time to get it. Hope it helps. I just got the No Cry Sleep Solution and am really enjoying it.

L L said...

Congratualtions!!!

Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories said...

Hey, congrats! That looks like some awesome stuff you will be able to get!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome blessing! Your SBP