My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.
Who we are praying for this week...
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* the health of our lovely boy, Samuel, due December 18th
* my new friend, Joseph, and his students in Ghana
* Stephanie and Christian - injured in plane crash
* quick healing for Amy and Allie
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Reggie Boppy - please match us with a birthmom soon
* Annie - for a good resolution to issue with CPS
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Mathew - his father died from cancer recently
* Trace's baby efforts
* Rick M. - his struggle with diabetes
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle
* David A. - serving time in prison
* James B. - finances
* Arlene B. - dealing with dementia
* Richard C. - cancer treatments
* Julie's dad had a heart attack
* Lori E. - alcoholism
* Lauren H. - caught in the middle of parents divorce
* Diana L. - serving in Afghanistan
* Eric M. - serving in Iraq
* Melba - a short wait time on their adoption
* Bert's family and friends for healing and peace after his death.
* Joshua A. - serving in Afghanistan
* Mathew B. - serving in Iraq
* our economy
* my mother's health and well being
* Donald H. - son and grandson
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
Prayers that have been answered:
* our birthmother has been found and baby is due Dec. 18th.
* Becky new dental plan that covers 80% on upcoming root canal
* Declan came home!
* Bri - grandfather released from hospital and doing very well.
E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.