My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.
Who we are praying for this week...
* K-the birthmother of our baby
* the health of our lovely boy, Samuel, due December 5th
* my mother's health and well being
* quick healing for Amy and Allie
* Amy's dad has to have a triple bypass
* Tina's hubby's interview on Tuesday
* Annie's husband has a bad leg and resolution to CPS issues
* Stephanie and Christian - injured in plane crash
* Kris's dad in the hospital.
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Reggie Boppy - please match us with a birthmom soon
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Trace's baby efforts
* Rick M. - his struggle with diabetes
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle
* David A. - serving time in prison
* Arlene B. - dealing with dementia
* Richard C. - cancer treatments
* Julie's dad had a heart attack
* Lauren H. - caught in the middle of parents divorce
* Diana L. - serving in Afghanistan
* Eric M. - serving in Iraq
* Melba - a short wait time on their adoption
* Joshua A. - serving in Afghanistan
* Mathew B. - serving in Iraq
* our economy
* Donald H. - son and grandson
* all service men and women that they may come home soon
Prayers that have been answered:
* our birthmother has been found and baby is due Dec. 5th.
E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.