Sunday, September 21, 2008

GOD HEAR OUR PRAYERS #10

My mother has always had a prayer list and I've now started one of my own. So each Sunday I will publish the prayer requests of anyone who e-mails me. Please keep us updated as God answers your prayers too.

Who we are praying for this week...

* K-the birthmother of our baby
* the health of our lovely boy, Samuel, due December 5th
* my mother's health and well being
* quick healing for Amy and Allie
* Amy's dad has to have a triple bypass
* Tina's hubby's interview on Tuesday
* Annie's husband has a bad leg and resolution to CPS issues
* Stephanie and Christian - injured in plane crash
* Kris's dad in the hospital.
* Lisa - guidance for hubby & adoption plans to fall into place
* Uplift Michele's spirits
* Reggie Boppy - please match us with a birthmom soon
* Dawn - husband to hear God and find his way to Him
* Trace's baby efforts
* Rick M. - his struggle with diabetes
* Christy prayers and praise
* Rebel may your troubles end soon and blessings for Turtle
* David A. - serving time in prison
* Arlene B. - dealing with dementia
* Richard C. - cancer treatments
* Julie's dad had a heart attack
* Lauren H. - caught in the middle of parents divorce
* Diana L. - serving in Afghanistan
* Eric M. - serving in Iraq
* Melba - a short wait time on their adoption
* Joshua A. - serving in Afghanistan
* Mathew B. - serving in Iraq
* our economy
* Donald H. - son and grandson
* all service men and women that they may come home soon

Prayers that have been answered:

* our birthmother has been found and baby is due Dec. 5th.

E-mail me if you have someone for me to add to the weekly prayer request. God Bless.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Beachy Mimi said...

Please pray for RR Mama as they get back to their home that has been pretty devastated from Ike. They have a long way to go to get things back to "normal".

RB said...

Tracey...I just love this prayer list. I spend about 5 minutes each Sunday just going down the list and praying for those who requested it...including myself :)

Feel free to add a link to my name back to my blog. I don't mind.

Have a great day :) Only 75 days to go! Yay!

Tina said...

Thank you, Tracey! This is a great idea!

We appreciate all the prayers we can get!!

Happy Sunday!

annieology said...

Praise, hubby's legs are all cleared up, has some residual body itching, but nothing like the infection we had some weeks ago.

Also, in less than 90 days the state is going to start termination proceedings. Can I get a Wahoooo?

Thanks be to God and all of you foot soldiers doing His work.

Sheila said...

Thanks for doing this, Tracey! It's a great idea, and a great reminder to us to pray for others.

And let me just say (I know I've said it before, but still), I am so excited about your baby! So I said a prayer for your baby and for the birth mother today.

Visit To Love, Honor and Vacuum today!