Saturday, August 30, 2008

Stat Counter....Come on LURKERS...start commenting!


Here is a graph of the last 8 days on my blog, according to STAT COUNTER. Even on my best day of 61 page loads, I only got 8 comments. Come on "lurkers" comment! PLEASE! If you're board by what I'm writing, tell me how to improve! I'm very nice and I love suggestions. I promise I won't bite!!!

There is some good news:



Even though 66.3% of my visitors only stay less then 5 seconds, 18.8% of them stay longer then an hour! WOW! Thanks 18.8%. I'm a glass half full (or would that be 18.8% full) kinda' girl!


4 comments:

Amy said...

I have a lot of lurkers too......I would love to know who the one from Sweden is; that's a mystery that has been intriguing to me for a while now. I've thought about asking that person to come out of hiding, but I haven't been able to find the right words. (Meaning basically that I am a chicken.) ;)

I hope your "lurkers" comment today.

Have a blessed day with your hubby!

Amy;)

Deb said...

Well you know I really enjoy your blog.

Kris said...

Lurker here..found you from Debbie's blog.

How do I look at these stats? (I'm not very blog savy.)

Ashley said...

I'm a lurker! I think I may have commented before so that doesn't really count! I need to get one of those little tracker things. :)