Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Keene is well on her way to recovery now...


We just got back from the vet and Keene is doing much better. She doesn't have to be on antibiotics anymore, but I still have to put ointment on the wound. She doesn't have to be confined to her kennel either and she can run and play all she wants. She wiggled her butt so much that it took 4 vet techs to hold her down while the vet took out the stitches. You can still see the wound area in this picture and it looks really nasty, but it's much better then it was. The vet said it will take 2 months to totally heal. She'll end up with a bald spot and a scar.


This is Menlo, showing you how happy he is to have his sister back. Isn't that face adorable!!!

6 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

I'm glad your pooch is on the mend!

Jackie said...

Aw...so glad she's getting better! I know you must be so relieved.

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Im so glad she's on the mend! what an adorable puppy she is! :)

Ellen said...

I think I have my link fixed now, if you want to come back and enter my contest :) thanks for letting me know that things were not working!

Ashley said...

Awwww so cute! I'm glad she's feeling better!!

Amy said...

Yay! I'm glad your baby is on the mend.
Both of the babies are so cute!:)