Wednesday, July 2, 2008

AND SO WE SAY GOODBYE...


.....at least for a week anyway...

Time for my trip to New Hampshire for the BIG 40th BIRTHDAY SHINDIG!! My flight leaves this morning at 9:30 am and I don't get to NH until 7:00 pm. Heading east makes you lose so much time. I haven't been to my home town in 4 years. I can't wait to spend some time with my two sisters and their kids. It will be also be fun to see all my old high school buddies again. We're going to have a cook out, shut down a bar or two (Yah, right! I haven't stayed up until 2 am in over 10 years.), meet for breakfast together and take an old time photo. 

I'll see you all again on July 10th. I'll miss not reading all your blog posts and writing on mine. I haven't missed a day since April 19th.

I'll bring back pictures and lots of fun stories...I hope!

Have a great 4th of July!!!


6 comments:

Amy said...

Have fun, Tracey! I look forward to hearing your stories and seeing all of your pictures.

God Bless,
Amy:)

Becky said...

Have a safe, fun trip!! How exciting!!

LL said...

have a fab trip!!! Can't wait to hear updates and see pics.

Jackie said...

Aw! I'm gonna miss you! Enjoy your time off... you're going to have an amazing time.

Anonymous said...

First of all - Happy Birthday!!!!

Second of all - Have a spectacular time. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return!

Mama Smurf said...

Have a fun and safe trip!