Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Bachelorette



DOES ANYONE ELSE BESIDES DARCIE AND I WATCH THE BACHELORETTE?


I don't know why everyone hates Jeremy...those guys are so jealous...especially Ron. I'm glad Deanna got rid of him. He was very arrogant.

My favorite is Jason. He is so cute. They definately have a connection and I love his smile. Thank God he was finally honest with her about his son.

Can anyone imagine saying, "I love you Twilley." If I were choosing he'd be gone on that alone.

I like Graham, but I don't really think he knows what he wants. He can be very romantic, but I don't think there is much more there.

Jesse needs a "real" job before I would even let him go another step.

Robert seems very high maintenance!!! He was pouting last night too.

The other guys haven't really left enough of an impression for me to comment.

Would love to know what you think.


7 comments:

Ashley said...

I watch it!!!! I totally agree with ALL your thoughts about the guys...my favs are Jeremy and Jason!! :) Everyone needs to quit being jealous of Jeremy and focus on Deanna!!

Bri said...

Have I told you yet that I love your blog? Yay Bachelorette!

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend you're like a posting fool these days. Slow down; I can't keep up!

I guess that's what teacher's time off has done for ya huh?

Christy said...

I love this show, too! I missed it this week, though so thanks for filling us in! I can't figure out why she would keep Twilley! I thought he was gone last week - he's just creepy!

Mama Smurf said...

LOL! This is the one show that I absolutely canNOT bear to watch! My husband and I just sit there and cringe and make fun of the desperation. We end up so embarrassed for those people that we end up changing the channel.

The Mom Jen said...

You are so right on!

Jackie said...

I ran across your blog from Darcie's....and I am so hooked on this show. I don't quite get what all the fuss is about Jeremy, either...seems like a good guy to me. Jeremy and Jason are my faves.