Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another Relaxing Saturday...ahhhhh

FIRST I GOT A PEDICURE .













SECOND I GOT A MANICURE.













THEN I WENT TO THE BOOKSTORE.











THEN I MADE SOME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES FOR MY HUBBY.








I REALIZED THAT IF I DIDN'T PICK THESE PEACHES THE BIRDS WOULD EAT THEM ALL. DON'T YOU WISH YOU LIVED NEXT DOOR TO ME.




SO I PULLED A LOT OF HALF EATEN ONES OFF AND COLLECTED THESE FOR US.







THEN I PAYED BILLS...













DID SOME LAUNDRY... WHAT A GOOD WIFE I AM.











AND SPENT THE AFTERNOON READING! LIFE IS GOOD!









6 comments:

Nancy said...

You get more done in a relaxing Saturday than I get done in a whole week. ;-)

Jackie said...

A perfect day! :) Your toes look great...I really need to schedule mine soon.

Do you eat your peaches fresh or make them into a dessert? Looks delicious!

Becky said...

The peaches look fantastic!!
Ahhhhh, as much as you are longing for that baby to get here.....enjoy days/times like these while you can!! :o) I do miss those days sometimes! Esp. after days like today...when I have refereed fights all day! UGH! :o)

LL said...

What a great day you had! A little bit of pampering, a good book and a sweet treat!

annieology said...

If I did live next door I'd trade you lemons, pears, and grapefruit. I'd also help fix the fence:) Enjoy the mani-pedi carefree Saturdays while you can in the future it will cost you approximately $4,000 in babysitting to get it all done. That said, I'm so happy you are paper pregnant.

Amy said...

I loved your mani/pedi!
Life is good indeed!:)