Wednesday, January 27, 2016

TIRED...TIRED....TIRED.... Z Z Z

Since Andrew was born 2 1/2 years ago (Having number two not only doubles, but QUADRUPLES the work.), time (and sleep) has become a priceless commodity.

I WANT to spend time reading (I started my last book about 2 months ago and still haven't finished it.), cross stitching (I started my last piece, a picture of a moose, 2 years ago, and I still haven't finished it), blogging (I last posted on December 14th.), Bible journaling......
(My newest endever.), but I'm too tired to do it all, I can't focus on those things when the kids are awake and I'm too tired after they go to bed.

I usually find a little time to do just one of them for about an hour, but my time is usually filled with: work, first grade homework, cooking, cleaning up, laundry, grocery shopping, therapy or doctor's appointments.

Andrew has never been a good sleeper so with Richard's help (We trade off managing the night terrors every other night. I will write about Andrew's SLEEPING ISSUES in a later post.), we at least get a decent nights sleep every other day.
I try not to say, "I can't wait until they are a little older," as I know I will miss them being these silly, cute little boys, but I WANT TO SLEEP! I know I am blesses to have these two, but I WANT TO SLEEP!

No comments: