Friday, June 15, 2012

FUN MORNING AT THE ZOO

We finally bought a large bag of koi food at the pet store so we could feed the ducks at the zoo, without having to bring tons of quarters with us. Of all the animals, the birds are Sam's favorite,  but...
....today we decided to check out the polar bear.
I didn't even notice Sam's hand until I started writing this....
This peacock was following us around looking for a handout.
There were 3 peacocks on top of buildings calling to each other. This one was on the peak of the band shell.

We also checked out the bird show, the big cats and the seals. Fun day!

1 comment:

Jeremy Bates said...

Crafty little kid, eh? lol

I love spending time at the zoo. I have to admit that at times watching the people watch the animals is a lot more fun.

My favorite zoo is in San Diego. Ever been there?