Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 DAYS OF TRUTH...DAY #30


I love the quote from the movie, Pretty Woman, when Edward and Vivian are in bed talking about her childhood, Vivian says, "People put you down enough, you start to believe it." Edward replys, "I think you are a very bright, very special woman." To which, Vivian responds, "The bad stuff is easier to believe. You ever notice that?"

It's always been easier for me to think of the negative. This is not something I am proud of,  just how it is.

Things on the surface that are easy to come up with: I love my eyes, smile, figure (....thank you good genes.....), craftiness and organizational skills.

The deep down stuff is a lot harder:

I learn new things quickly.
I am very practical.
Hard worker.
Loyal.

I find personality test very interesting. My sister, Karen, had me take this one a few years back and I think THE RESULTS for me are right on. Here are a few others if your interested....Index of Learning Styles Questionnaire, THE BIG FIVE and personality test.

So, this is the end of my 30 DAYS OF TRUTH. I hope you have enjoyed learning more about me. You should try it too. It's very introspective and I was surprised by some of the things I wrote.

No comments: