Here are some systems I use in my classroom that I will definitely be keeping next year.
I put each page in a page protector, back to back and I saved each one on my zip drive so I can make changes. It has really been a God send, especially on days that I can't make it in.
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Friday, January 23, 2015
1. Marry your best friend and you’ll never go wrong.
2. Say, “I love you,” a lot.
3. Pick up after yourself. Your spouse is not your maid.
4. Because of my children, I have become more patient....it's a work in progress.
5. It’s important to be able to laugh at yourself.
6. It’s important to have boundaries with extended family.
7. I can trust him with any truth.
8. Marriage is 100/100.
9. Timing is everything.
10. Honor each other’s strengths. That’s why opposites attract.
11. The best thing you can do for your children is love their father.