Monday, April 23, 2018

HAPPY HOMEMAKER MONDAY

I was sick (I had pink eye, a sinus infection and laryngitis) last week, so even though I had this post ready, I didn't get to published.

What's on my plate: Lots of coffee and begals

On My To-Do list for this week: 
Spring break with my kids.....hopefully spring arrives.....
Cleaning up outside
Trip to the coast
Building a picnic table...we got snow last week so I couldn't do this.

Currently Reading:

On the TV this week:

On the Menu this week:
Ham
Asian night
Fajitas
Spaghetti
Breakfast for dinner

The Weather outside is: starting to warm up.

In my craft basket:
Still working on crocheting my blanket
On my camera:
 Richard finished painting the kitchen.
 Andrew got to see some REALLY big pine trees come down with a bucket truck.
 This is what happens after I get out of bed and the dog climbs in.
 Andrew got ahold of my camera....
Makes me smile.

Bible verse:

No comments: