Friday, July 17, 2015

School Clothes Shopping

When I was little. Mom would take me clothes shopping before school started each year. I don't know how much she spent, but I always got a new pair of shoes or sneakers, a pair of jeans and a pair of dockers, a couple tops, a sweater and some underwear and socks.

Usually I shop at Savers, WalMart, Target and Old Navy. I love a good buy. I've already got a few tops from Old Navy and my other mall favorite Maurice, but I still needed to update my dresses a little.

I can't buy shoes or pants on the internet, but tops and dresses usually fit great and this year's clothes shopping went well too. Here is my haul from Amazon.

I got this for $26 and I found a pair of navy blue pumps at Payless for $10 (clearance). It fits perfect.
I got this dress for $12....and to go with it...
....this necklace for $2.29. I don't wear nor buy a lot or jewelry, but this is my birthstone and the price was right.
Then I bought the same dress again for $12 in olive green...and...to go with it....
....this scarf for $14. I love them. I'll wear black pumps (mules) with both the dresses, unless I can find matching shoes.

Clothes shopping for the year done....well maybe............

No comments: