Monday, June 1, 2015

SUMMER

 My school year ended with seeing Sam (top row, 4th from left) graduate from Kindergarten.

As I went through his papers I found that his teacher had saved his first picture from the beginning of Kindergarten....and....
 ....his last picture. Now that is growth.
 I bought this so we could do some school throughout the summer. He does a couple pages a day and then....
 ...he draws a picture and writes a couple sentences.
 Andrew loves his new life vest. He wears it around the house and won't let me take it off.
 We've started going to the pool (picture taken with my phone...) and he loves it.
 Here is Sam showing off his garage of vehicles.
As the second week of summer starts, this is what I saw this morning as I checked in on Andrew still sleeping....so cute.

ENJOY YOUR SUMMER. I'M OFF TO THE POOL.

No comments: