Friday, March 8, 2013

HOW AM I DOING ON MY 2013 GOALS?

FAMILY
* Have one date day/night a month. This happened in January, not in February....let's see if March works....
* Have time (coffee/lunch/shopping etc.) with a friend once a month. This hasn't happened.....

SOCIAL
* Volunteer one hour a week at the new retirement community that is close to my house. Will start in May/June when they open.

FINANCIAL
* Continue to save $500 + a month toward updating our house and then our move back to New Hampshire in the summer of 2015. Going strong....now that we have the car paid off an extra $350 will go there too!!!!
* Review investments and decide what to do with Richard's old 401K. Still reviewing....

CAREER...
* Get hired by an elementary school close to my house. Middle school is for the birds. God has me here for a reason and I have learned a lot, but I know it is not where I should be. Will start this process again in May.
* Investigate potentially getting out of teaching in 2015 and doing something else. Not sure....hmmm...

SPIRITUAL
* Volunteer with the church once a month. Hasn't happened yet.
*  Listen in my car to an audio bible. Decided to read the Chronological Bible instead....doing really great!

PHYSICAL
* Cook one new recipe a month. Ha...ha...ha...ha.....
* Walk 20-30 minutes every day. Still too cold.....

PERSONNAL
* Read 40 books. On target with this one.
* Complete my doll house I started back in 2006. Haven't started yet.
* Teach Sam how to swim. Will start in June when pool opens. 

HOME
* Replace carpeting in bedrooms and put laminate in living area. I meet with floor lady next week and this will be done in June.
* Replace fire door to garage. June
* Repaint master and front door. June
* Get exhaust fan in front bathroom fixed. June
* Install new microwave over stove. June

1 comment:

Juli said...

There's a lot going on in June... :)