Friday, January 11, 2013

FIVE THINGS I JUST LOVE.....

1. Kagan Cooperative Learning Book: I've learned a lot from this book already, but next year I'm going to start the year with the ideas from this book. There are cooperative learning exercises that include team builders, management tips and tons of activities with step-by-steop structures to increase engagement and achievement.

2. I love, love, LOVE pens. My new favorite are the Papermate Flair Pens. I love how smoothly they write and that they come in tons of great colors.


3. One of my goals is to read the BIBLE. I have never been able to read the BIBLE from beginning to end...I have always got lost around the "begats" and then again by the time I get to Deuteronomy I usually stop. So I found this....it's divided into daily readings and it is chronological, so the history flows logically. I also like that the added commentary provides historical and spiritual insights that help me to understand it better.

4. I have finally found a makeup series that I love. ALMAY products are very light. I especially love the foundation and the mascara. The only makeup products I use are the foundation, concealer, mascara, eye liner and blush.

5. You have got to see DOWNTON ABBEY! I am hooked! Shortly before Christmas, my sister told me about it and I ordered it from NetFlix. The t.v. show on PBS is on it's 3rd season, but I am still watching season 1. I've always found shows on PBS a little dry, but this is GREAT! The intrigue and drama are exciting. I also love the history, and insight into the English culture too. Try it. Believe me, you will not regret it!

No comments: