Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'M IN LOVE WITH A SERIAL KILLER


The series follows the day to day events of Dexter Morgan's (Michael C. Hall snagged the award for outstanding performance by a male actor in a drama series at the SAG AWARDS this past weekend. ) life, a forensic blood spatter analyst for the Miami Metro Police Department, who also happens to be a serial killer in his free time. He was taught by his adoptive father, Harry, only to kill those "who deserve it"; mainly, other killers who have escaped the traditional legal system or were never suspected in the first place. It shows him balancing an everyday life with his secret identity all while keeping up a facade of normalcy.

I watched season 1 on normal tv, a couple years ago. I think they were trying to get people hooked on it so they would order SHOWTIME. Well, I did get HOOKED, but thanks to NETFLIX, I've been able to watch up to season 3, without buying SHOWTIME. Last night, after Samuel was in bed, Richard and I watched 3 hours in a row! I sent the disk back today and we should have the final disk in this season by Saturday. Then we have to wait for season 4 to come out. Season 5 is showing right now on SHOWTIME, so it will be awhile before we are able to see that one.

Be warned: there is quite a bit of BAD LANGUAGE (lots of F-bombs) involved, but if you can put up with that, IT'S AMAZING!!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I completely agree! I was hesitant when I heard the storyline, but so many friends recommended it that I had to try it. My husband and I watched the seasons non-stop as well through Netflix. The only bad part is that we watched Season 5 on Showtime and now we have to wait forever for it to come back!

J. Marie Jameson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.