Sunday, August 9, 2009

WE ARE FAMILY!

Heather and Dominic's wedding was beautiful! I'm not very handy with a camera, especially when I have to change settings, so I am hoping to get copies of pictures from others because this is the best one I got during the wedding. Heather was beautiful!
This is at the reception. My parents, Dick and Fran, are in the front and introducing my brothers and sisters....(from right to left): MaryKay (#4), Karen (#3), Kurt (#1), John (#7), Kent (#2), Mark (#6), Tracey (me #8) and Genie (#5 and the mother of the bride). 

The reception was a lot of fun...here are just a couple pictures...I'm hoping to post more later in the week. This is my brother, Kent, teaching Mae how to catch bubbles.

My sister, Genie and her husband, Kevin, mother and father of the bride!

This is Heather, the new bride, dancing with her Dad! Aawww...so sweet!

Introducing MR. AND MRS. MARTINEZ!

Finally a shot of all the cousins (right to left): Hannah, Stephanie, Amanda, Heather, Jillian, Steven, Peter, Zachery, Carly (in front of Steven) and Mae and Abigail (twins).

LOTS OF DANCING, LAUGHING, STORY TELLING, DRINKING, DANCING....DID I MENTION DRINKING....aaahhh...LOTS OF FUN!

No comments: